Friday, August 24, 2018

Zimbabwe Warriors Suffer Fresh Injury Blow As Teenage Hadebe Withdraws!


Zimbabwe Warriors coach, Sunday Chidzambwa has had his preparations hampered by several withdrawals with Teenage Hadebe being the latest key player to be withdrawn from the initial 28-man provisional squad after failing to recover in time for the Africa cup of nations qualifier encounter against Congo Brazzaville next month.

After losing Marvelous Nakamba, Ovidy Karuru, Costa Nhamoinesu and possibly Nyasha Mushekwi through injuries,  Teenage Hadebe announced his withdrawal from the squad.

The 22-year old talented center-back has been out of action for Amakhosi since the beginning of the season after picking up an ankle injury at the end of July and is yet to fully recover from the injury.

Hadebe, who had been included in the squad to face Congo has had a similar misfortune last season where he only featured in 13 premier league matches for Kaizer Chiefs due to injuries.

The tall defender will miss his team's MTN8 semi-final battle against Kaitano Tembo's Supersport United and is hoping to return back to action mid September.

"Eish, now you have to expect me after the Africa cup of Nations qualifier bafo," said Hadebe.

"I'm getting better each and every day and all shall be well again," he said

Kaizer Chiefs will play their last encounter on the 1st of September, an MTN8 second leg match against Supersport United before the international break and will resume league action on the 15th of September away to Cape Town City.

Chidzambwa is also waiting for confirmation from Adam Chicksen, Tendayi Darikwa and Kelvin Lunga Jnr who are still waiting for their passports to be processed before they can join camp beginning on the 3rd of September ahead of 9th September encounter against Congo.




0 comments:

Post a Comment